IZIBET Online now offers the most immersive gaming experience of any online casino. Come join one of our many live blackjack tables and be whisked away to the casino floor with our state-of-the-art live streaming technology and professional expert dealers. Live blackjack now offers you the opportunity to be seated at a blackjack table, as you would in any land-based casino. The action happens in real time, and your hands get dealt to you by our friendly croupiers, all of whom are available for any help you might need.
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games, and with reason. Blackjack holds the best odds for players in casinos, beating the house a massive 49% of the time. This may not seem like a lot, but with seasoned players that bring experience to the table, it becomes the game that players flock to.
Advantages of Live Casino Blackjack
1. Live action: Having a computer deal your cards to you automatically cannot compare with watching a live croupier flip a winning hand. The suspense, the ambient noise, the pause as the dealer looks at you with a smile… nothing is quite the same as having cards dealt to you in real time by a real person.
2. Comfort: It used to be that people would have to spend a lot of their time getting dressed up to go out to a casino to play table games. This is still very much a part of the thrill of a casino experience, however, not everyone's cup of tea. Live blackjack allows you to play from the comfort of your own home, dressed in your own attire - whether it be pyjamas and slippers, or an apron while you cook (only recommended for the most seasoned of multitaskers). Sit back and enjoy.
3. Dealer chat: Especially for people that are starting out, this is a big advantage. Learning the ropes of blackjack can be intimidating, and having a friendly dealer there to help is somewhat comforting. Questions like, ‘Should I take a card?’ or ‘Can I split these?’ are easier to ask from behind a camera with no judgement from other players. And for the more experienced players, a simple validation for, ‘I can’t believe how great I’m running!' goes a long way to keep the entertainment going.
4. Great Bonuses: Online casinos have the wonderful capability of running regular bonuses. These can vary from side-bet progressives to casino-specific promotions. There will always be something for everyone to get involved with.
5. Trustworthiness: There are many people that prefer the cards in the real world to be the decider on their fate, as opposed to a casino's random number generator software. As reliable and authentic as this software is, there are many people that prefer to watch the cards being dealt. This option helps those players feel at ease without the scepticism of rigged RNGs.
How to Win at Blackjack
The standard for all blackjack variations is that you need to get a higher total than the dealer, without going over 21. Blackjack is typically achieved when you are dealt an ace with any picture card (or a 10). The only way that the dealer can win here is by getting blackjack themselves, resulting in a stand off. Remembering that all cards hold their own values, face cards count as 10, and aces are either 1 or 11 depending on the player, getting to 21 could take as few as 2 cards, or quite a few depending on the number of decks.
There is, of course, blackjack strategy that is argued about at many a blackjack table. Many people think that blackjack is a solo game against the dealer, but most often, the players that play ‘for the table’ are the ones that come out on top. Drawing cards when you think you shouldn’t for the good of the table allows players to enjoy themselves more and has long thought to be the correct way to play. However, everyone is different, and each to their own. There are many blackjack strategy guides available and it’s invariably up to you to see what works for you and what doesn’t.
Common Blackjack Terminology:
• Blackjack: Any ace paired with a 10, J, Q or K.
• Stand: Available option when you would like no more cards.
• Hit or draw: Available option when you would like another card.
• Split: When two cards of the same value are dealt, you may split the cards, creating two new hands and drawing two new cards to complete them. You will need to match your initial ante for this bet.
• Double: When you draw a card without the option of a further card. You will need to match your initial ante for this bet.
• Push or stand off: When the dealer has the same total as you. You will neither win nor lose this hand.
• Bust: To go over 21.
• Even money: This option becomes available only when you have blackjack and the dealer deals themselves an ace. This gives you the option of winning the hand 1:1, as opposed to a possible push where you will win nothing (should the dealer’s second card be a 10, J, Q or K).
• Insurance: This option becomes available when the dealer shows an ace for themselves. You will have the option to place a bet on insurance which has a payout of 2:1 should the dealer get blackjack.
• Surrender: The option to surrender your hand, essentially forfeiting half of your bet when you feel like you cannot beat the dealer. This option is not available when the dealer shows an ace.
• Box: The area in front of you where your bets are placed.
• Soft hand: Any hand that includes an ace, essentially giving the hand two possible counts.